Your continued use of our website indicates that you have read and understood the terms laid out in this document and that you agree with and accept them. If you do not agree with or accept the terms, you should no longer use the website.
This website Porn videos website JennyMovies is not intended for those under the age of majority, and we do not knowingly collect information from such persons.
We take all reasonable precautions to ensure the security of the personal information we collect from visitors to our website.
This policy applies to all versions of the website (desktop and mobile), to any applications authored by us and used to access the website content, and also to all correspondence between you and the website.
Sometimes we provide third-party links on our website. The parties to which we link may collect your personal data. Please be sure to read their privacy statements, as we do not control these third-party websites or services and are not responsible for their policies.
If you have any questions about this policy, you can contact us through our contact form.
Personal information we collect
We collect information about you when you access or use our website. The types of information we collect include the following:
A. Members - If you register on the website in order to perform actions on the site, such as leaving comments on the content, you provide us with a username, password and email address. Information collected about your interaction with the website as a member also includes interests, preferences and feedback, as well as the technical and usage data collected from non-members, or browsers (see 'Browsers' below).
B. Browsers - We collect passively provided information from all users of the website, which includes information such as your IP address, time zone, geographic location, and other technical information about your device and the actions that you take while using the website.
Methods of collection
We use the following methods to collect your information:
Passive Collection - We collect website activity data by way of cookies and other automatic data collection technologies when you visit or use the website.
Active Collection - We obtain your personal information through your direct provision of it when you register for membership, post any materials on the website, or communicate with us via email or onsite forms.
Use of personal information
The personal data collected by us is used for the following purposes:
- For the presentation of the website and to allow your interaction with it
- For the provision of tailored website content and relevant advertising
- To perform research and analysis that will indicate areas for improvement of the website
- To diagnose and fix technological problems that interfere with the website's operation
- To comply with with applicable law and cooperate with law enforcement.
- To be in compliance with applicable law and to cooperate with law enforcement and courts
Disclosure of your personal information
The parties with whom and circumstances in which we may share your personal information are as follows:
- Individuals and companies that provide necessary services, such as security, hosting or website functionality, and strictly for the purpose of providing those services
- A buyer or successor who comes into possession of all or any substantial portion of our business assets as a result of a merger, acquisition, sale, or transfer of such for any reason, including bankruptcy, liquidation, or any similar proceeding
- Any law enforcement agency, government authority or other organization, if required to do so to meet a legal or regulatory obligation or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of others
You can contact us to exercise your rights regarding the collection and use of your personal information, which include the right to access, update, correct, restrict, erase, request a copy or transfer, object to processing, or withdraw your consent.
Transfer of information internationally
We may store, process, or transfer your personal information in and to other countries, including to third parties in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Thus your information may be stored and processed outside of the EEA. Using our website signifies your agreement to this transfer, storage, and processing.